The Jackson Hole Ski & Snowboard Club (JHSC) is Jackson, WY's oldest nonprofit organization, established 1938.
JHSC Mission Statement:
To inspire and develop student-athletes through innovative and accessible ski and snowboard programs that provide opportunities to pursue personal excellence in snowsports and life.
To develop world-class competitive skiing and snowboarding programs, facilities, and staff that build champions in sport and life.
- Provide student-athletes the opportunity to achieve athletic excellence in competitive skiing and snowboarding through innovative programs and character development
- Maintain a devotion to, and develop resources to support inclusivity and accessibility
- Develop world-class programs, staff, venues, and facilities
- Engage and partner with the community and help grow the visibility and viability of junior competitive skiing and snowboarding, along with the industry and the JH community
- Cultivate organizational excellence and long-term financial sustainability
JHSC Core Values: