Are you a quick learner with an entrepreneurial mindset who is determined to succeed? Do you take pride in your work and are uncompromising about your responsibilities? Do you believe that you have what it takes to develop the skills, can-do attitude, and tenacious work ethic to excel in the competitive beverage distribution industry?
If so, we want YOU to JOIN OUR TEAM!
SUBMIT A RESUME WITH A CALL BACK NUMBER FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
The Yerba Mate Co. exists to deliver Guayaki brand Yerba Mate to varied accounts worldwide with an aspiration to do so by way of a fossil fuel free fleet. Guayaki Yerba Mate is the coolest drink on the market with the strength of coffee, health benefits of tea, and the euphoric effects of chocolate.
We are seeking a reliable and motivated candidate for the combined role of sales, distribution, and merchandising. Training and a company vehicle will be provided. This is an entry-level position to showcase what you can do! Opportunities for growth and advancement are most suitable for those who work well both collaboratively and independently, can multitask across various roles and functions, and demonstrate a consistent track record of excellence.
It all begins by honing your craft as, what we here at The Yerba Mate Co. call, an "Hacedor: a
• Generate revenue and meet sales targets
• Service accounts and deliver product daily
• Conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations
• Develop and qualify leads within an assigned territory
• Use of CRM to manage client contact and follow-up
• Drive sales opportunities through cold calling and face to face campaigns
• Proactively gather business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls
• Experience cold-calling on businesses
• Customer service and or sales experience
• Understanding of common business practices and procedures
• High school diploma
Compensation and Benefits:
Full time: Monday-Friday
The Yerba Mate Co. is a second chance equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, citizenship status, unemployment status, or prior record of arrest or conviction. Justice system involved applicants are encouraged to apply.