Position Summary: Ensures the residence is clean and orderly while maintaining owner privacy. Responsible for performing a variety of domestic duties, including daily household cleaning, organization, and laundry upkeep.
· Partners with team members to provide area-wide support
· Ensures the household is maintained to the highest aesthetic and performance standards
· Performs museum-quality cleaning with proficiency in special surfaces (wood, glass, leather, furniture, priceless art, marble, silver, brass, etc.)
· Anticipates and recognizes the needs of the house and owners with little guidance and oversight
· Makes recommendations to improve and upgrade the level of detail, service, and operational sophistication.
· Conduct frequent reviews of the surroundings to ensure quality issues are identified and reported and rectified.
· Work at the direction of the Property Manager to ensure tasks are completed efficiently, and family preferences are always upheld.
· May be required to oversee pets on occasion
· May be required to fill-in with children on the Estate.
Essential skills and experience:
· High school diploma required
· 1-3 years’ experience required (negotiable with the right references)
· Ability to maintain a positive, cooperative, and professional manor at all times.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; positive attitude
· High integrity and character
· Excellent time management skills, the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects with available resources
· Keen attention to detail, honesty, adaptability, and dependability
· Ability to maintain a high level of strict confidentiality and professionalism
· Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
· Bilingual in English/Spanish (negotiable)
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Physical demands: Frequent bending, reaching, twisting, turning, pushing, and pulling. Ability to move furniture and/or equipment as needed. Occasional lifting of up to 25 pounds.
· Work environment: Family home, fast-paced work environment.
· Travel: Driving of personal/employer vehicle required to various locations.
· General sign-off: The employee is expected to adhere to and ensure compliance with all relevant OSHA safety regulations for all facility personnel; as well as all company policies, NDAs, and to act as a role model in the adherence to policies.