Our team spends the majority of its time in our shop, listening to music while setting up and breaking down these sweet rigs for our guests trips. We are detail oriented, and invested in making sure everything is set for our guests arrival. For those who are interested and qualify, there is additional work available to meet our guests and get them familiar and excited about the van and traveling through the area. See more details below on the detailing and maintenance aspects of the van. If you are interested or have further questions, please get in touch (307) 200-9654 or firstname.lastname@example.org! Full and part time positions available.
- Ensure that every van is ready to wow clients upon their arrival through:
- Thorough cleaning of vehicle interior, exterior and all included equipment in line with Moterra’s standards and our COVID-19 protocols
- Restocking with the full list of stock inclusions, including any paid add-ons and other customer-specific requests (hammocks, Yeti Coolers, binoculars, etc)
- Maintain an orderly warehouse and office, ensuring that all linens, dishes and other stocking items in the warehouse are clean and ready for rentals or any last minute changes.
Vehicle Service/Maintenance (No Prior experience required)
- Fill fuel tanks and check fluid levels
- Assure quality of vehicles and equipment: Monitor windshields, tire pressure, tread depth, and other vehicle diagnostics, including checking for automotive damage, ensuring cars are operational, and driving and parking vehicles on the lot as needed.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of vehicles and equipment
- Ensure all maintenance is completed properly and in accordance with company’s policies as well as manufacturer’s standards, in consultation with Management