Natural Selection Tour Inc is looking to hire a few strong, capable, creative workers for summer construction of features & trail work needed at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in the lead up to the Natural Selection snowboarding event planned for winter 2022.
Ideal candidates will have experience with trail work, construction, carpentry skills and an ability to problem solve on the fly depending on the terrain & features needed. Daily workload could involve rock-work, lumberjack skills, timber frame style construction of wooden features and more.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work on trail maintenance, trail and feature construction.
• Utilizing hand tools, power tools such as chain saws, grinders, cutting equipment, and work in complex mountain terrain.
• Working with a crew of people to create more complex features.
• Knowledge of snowboarding & an eye for feature construction is a plus.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Carpentry skills, own tools are a plus. Post & beam construction background a bonus.
• Preferred: Know how to shape jump take offs, landings and berms.
• Preferred: Be able to read trail or feature plans and build under limited supervision.
10 week commitment, approximately 40h/week – Aug, Sept, Oct. The goal is a 4 day on / 3 day off schedule, with some flexibility depending on weather.
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com