We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for our high-end residential projects in the Jackson Area. Project Managers serve as leaders and advocates, working closely with Superintendents to establish project goals and track progress against those goals. The PM is consistently working to communicate information and issues, bringing issues to resolution, through their technical knowledge, innovative problem-solving, and team collaboration.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A minimum of FIVE years of high-end residential construction project management experience, preferably in the Jackson area.
- College degree preferred but not required as long as industry-specific professional experience makes up for it.
- Experience managing projects up to $15M
- Ability to coordinate with different levels of the team and management.
- Ability to read blueprints and understand technical documents.
- Highly organized, energetic, focused, and detail-oriented.
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a 'can do' attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Fast learner, with the ability to learn new software with ease.
- Highly resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills: verbal, written, and visual.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Poised and mature attitude, always remaining calm under pressure.
- Experience and a commitment to delivering excellence in customer service.
- Reliable and dedicated to the success of the team.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and MS Project, experience with Spectrum a PLUS.
RISK MANAGEMENT - Accurately assess and mitigate risk through administering contract documents;
RELATIONSHIPS - The ability to comfortably and professionally maintain constructive relationships throughout the project team; Fosters an enthusiastic, creative, can do attitude and shares the responsibility for Company goals;
PROJECT MANAGEMENT - Responsible for ensuring that project scope is completed on time and under budget; Key decisions and corresponding contract changes are clearly communicated and documented;
DOCUMENT CONTROL - Maintain current contract documents through Spectrum software program, creating links and cross annotations as needed for Owner and Subcontractor change orders, addendums, RFI's, submittals and project information in order to maintain and communicate project status to project team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive benefits package (health insurance, PTO, bonuses, retirement plan, and more)
- Opportunities for growth in a stable and established company
- A supportive, healthy, and fun open-space work environment in an award-winning building
- Paid training for relevant coursework for professional advancement in leadership, management, and industry technology.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- A cover letter letting us know why you are the best candidate for the position, be sure to include your pay expectations, and start date availability.
- Your up-to-date resume.
Attention to detail is important to us. Candidates that do not submit these two documents will not be considered.
Please know, we prefer to hire local talent.