Lubing, Gregory & Rectanus, LLC is seeking a skilled paralegal / legal assistant to join our team in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Jackson provides a unique environment with a small-town feel and big city opportunity. Nestled in the heart of downtown Jackson, our office is steps away from the National Elk Refuge, 20 minutes from Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and about 45 minutes from both Yellowstone National Park and Grand Targhee Resort. We offer competitive pay, a friendly work environment, and take pride in working to achieve the "work-life balance."
A qualified applicant will possess the following qualities:
- Interpersonal Skills - This position will require the ability to communicate with clients, other attorneys, and judges. Phone skills are a must.
- Computer/Tech Skills - It is highly important that an applicant be knowledgeable and skilled to operate computer programs necessary for legal work and electronic communication.
- Writing Skills - This position will require the ability to draft legal documents, communicate appropriately via email, and have a general understanding of proper grammar and punctuation.
- Adaptability - This position will require an individual who can adapt to fast-paced and time sensitive work.
- Time Management / Organization Skills - This position will require an individual who can manage projects and keep track of timelines and deadlines. The ability to calendar and organize office activity, organize physical and electronic files, and assist attorneys with their schedules and caseloads will be imperative.
- Detail-Oriented Work- This position will require an individual who is very detail-oriented. Legal writing and proceedings are extremely particular and often require a high degree of confidentiality, thus attention to detail and private information is highly important.
- Independence - This position will require the ability to work independently and at times with little direction. Confidence in independent work is key.
- Experience is a must. Formal training in paralegal or legal studies is preferred. Pre-law students/graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please include with your application a resume, cover letter, and references.
- Option for remote interview process
- Options for virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place