LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for productivity and quality control of all landscape maintenance activities.
- Ability to work with irrigation, mowing & lawn maintenance, gardening, pruning, noxious weed treatment, tree lighting and Christmas decorations, small landscape installations, etc.
- Manage morning crew efficiency & productivity; Think through details of day to make sure all crews know what they need and have the details to succeed.
- Work with crews to ensure quality and efficiency when identified as prudent.
- Conduct property walks, make notes for following day’s schedule.
- Keep a pulse on materials and order inventory, as needed.
- Make sure all crews have proper tools in good condition. Work with mechanic as needed on repairs and work with Christa on new tool orders.
- Flexibility to jump into Snow Removal, as needed, from Nov-March.
- Schedule daily workload of 6-7 crews.
- Manage and approve Crew timecards.
- Ensure quality control during high value projects.
- Have meetings with all maintenance crew leads monthly.
- Communicate daily with mechanic to remedy any equipment issues in a timely manner.
- Help identify areas for improved efficiency or create new systems to manage workload better.
- Track annual services and proper completion.
- Identify sales opportunities, upsells, project work, etc.
- A proven and successful work history of at least 3+ years with a thorough knowledge, demonstrated achievement and success within the Landscaping/Construction industry is highly preferred.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- Ability to see the big picture on how sales and operations fit together to create a winning culture.
- Leader & team player, energetic & motivated, punctual & positive attitude.
- Pro-active communication skills and strong management and organization skills.
- Experience with project and account management.
- Strong work ethic. Someone who is career-focused, not just looking for a job.
- Annual base salary of $60,000 - $65,000 + Potential Year-End Performance Bonus
- Simple IRA with Company Match after 1 year of employment.
- Health Benefit Options
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Unlimited Vacation after 1 year of service for all Managers
- Ski Pass & AT&T Cell Phone Discount
Schedule: Workload will fluctuate with seasons. Schedule is flexible to manage workload appropriately, but will typically be 9hr days, Monday –Thursday and ½ days on Friday during the landscape season (April-oct). Winter hours will be more variable with availability needed 7 days/week for snow removal, Nov-March.
Job Type: Full-time