New Thought Digital Agency is seeking an experienced Media Manager to join its strategic marketing team. The Media Manager will be responsible for driving the agency’s strategic marketing and advertising campaigns from ideation through implementation and reporting. Working closely with New Thought’s Chief Strategist, the Media Manager will help to develop results-focused media strategies for agency clientele, manage that media into market, and to formulate detailed analysis of campaign ROI.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the strategic development and execution of national marketing strategies and sales tactics designed to grow the market share, volume and profitability of agency clientele.
- Direct and drive print and digital media through market.
- Conduct detailed analysis of campaign results, and inform optimizations to ongoing marketing strategies.
- Create regular ROI-focused analytic reports and inform best practices for communicating campaign results and efficacy.
- Manage an annual media budget of 1M+ across multiple accounts and activations.
- Manage and drive key community partnerships based on client marketing activations both in home market and as ID’ed in key campaign markets.
- Coordinate ongoing media partnerships.
- Manage ongoing SEM, Display, SMM, and programmatic campaigns across various industry platforms.
- Set-up, optimize, and execute automated strategies through various CRM platforms.
- Bachelor’s or Associate's degree in Marketing, Account / Project Management, or other related field.
- 1-2 years of agency or freelance experience buying and managing media.
- Detailed understanding of trade platforms including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Business Suite, and CRM platforms.
- Must be well-organized, timely, and able to pivot between tasks and deadlines.
- Proficiency with accounting and budget management.
- Proficiency with the implementation of online targeting and remarking strategies.
- Must be a strong collaborative partner who enthusiastically tackles projects, no matter how familiar.
New Thought is seeking an energetic team-oriented individual. While this is not an entry-level role, we are open to making the position available to those interested in growing into this field. Compensation based on experience. New Thought provides a monthly healthcare stipend and unlimited PTO.
Qualified applicants should provide a letter of interest, resumé, and outline of related work.