New Thought Digital Agency is seeking a creative self-starter to join its quickly growing creative team. As a Junior Designer, you will work closely with the agency’s senior design staff to execute creative strategies on behalf of New Thought’s clients. You should be comfortable and excited about rolling up your sleeves, diving into creative design workloads, and helping to develop branded messaging across multiple platforms.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work cross-functionally to produce marketing-related digital and print deliverables in support of various initiatives across the agency.
- Iterate on the brand guidelines of the agency and it’s clients to ensure that all internal and external-facing designs comply with company brand guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing, Creative, and Accounts teams to inform and execute the design of branded messaging.
- Create frequent on-brand design elements for agency and client messaging channels including; social media, web, and media.
- Collaborate with the Creative and Development teams to develop website design elements.
- Coordinate content producers to ensure that creative assets are completed on time and to agency creative standards.
- Help drive designs from ideation to implementation.
- Bachelor’s or Associate's degree in Graphic Design, Digital Arts, or Interactive Media Design
- 1-2 years of agency or freelance experience
- A portfolio demonstrating strong aesthetic sensibilities with a command over typographic and visual elements
- Must be well-organized, timely, and able to pivot between tasks and deadlines
- A flexible and energetic demeanor
- Must be a strong collaborative partner who enthusiastically tackles projects, no matter how familiar
- Possess a solid understanding of digital, packaging, print layout, and social media platforms
- Proficient use of the Adobe Creative Suite, and specifically, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom.
- Must have experience building and managing content management systems including templating, wireframing, and rendering
- Must be adept with Sketch, Adobe XD, or other prototyping software
- Possess a firm understanding of branding, including voice, character, and identity system development
- Should be a great conceptualizer and contributor to the creative development process
- Possess excellent layout abilities
- Be able to tell stories that aren’t your own
EXTRA BROWNIE POINTS
- Proficiency in video editing or motion graphics software, such as After Effects, is a plus
- Photo editing skills are great
This is an entry-level role. As a Junior Designer you will work underneath the supervision of the agency's Creative Director, and Senior Designer. New Thought looks forward to providing an opportunity to any talented individual with a can-do attitude, and eagerness to learn more. Compensation based on experience. New Thought provides a monthly healthcare stipend and unlimited PTO.
Please send a resumé, cover letter, and examples of your best work.