Looking for a fun job this summer? Snow King Mountain Resort is hiring for Summer Lift & Activity Attendants. Lift & Activity Attendants are responsible for the safety of our guests while they are loading, riding, and unloading our lifts and attractions. We offer competitive pay and other exciting incentives such as pro-deals, free rentals, and a fun work environment. You will be spending your summer outside in one of the most beautiful mountain settings in the world. This is a seasonal position that goes from the end of May to the end of September. Dual seasonal positions may be offered with incentives if you want to be a part of our winter operations team in 2021.
Responsibilities (But not limited to)
- Responsible for guest safety at the chairlifts, Alpine Slide, and Cowboy Coaster.
- Must be safety conscious and able to make quick decisions.
- Responsible for making positive contact with our guests as they enjoy our mountain.
- Must be able to work independently or in a small team to accomplish daily job related tasks.
- Assists in daily setup, and routine maintenance of lift areas.
- Assists all guests in loading, riding, and unloading of the chairlifts, and activities.
- Able to work for extended periods of time outside all weather conditions.
- Works closely with lift maintenance to assist and resolve any problems that may arise on the mountain.
- Assist with setup and take down of Alpine Slide, Cowboy Coaster, and chairlift start up procedures.
- Demonstrate a helpful, positive attitude at all times to guests, co-workers and supervisors.
- Must be able to adhere to a defined work schedule.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Exceptional guest service skills.