Since 1986, Matarozzi Pelsinger Builders (MPB) has crafted some of the most innovative and complex residences and commercial spaces across the SF Bay Area in California. In 2015, we expanded our operations to the Jackson Hole area in Wyoming.
Our team is comprised of highly skilled, intelligent, and experienced professionals, and it has been growing steadily!
We are looking for an experienced Journeyman Carpenter to join our Team. MPB’s carpenters are committed to delivering the best quality, always exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Could that be YOU?
- Build and set forms for footings, walls, and slabs, and frame and finish exterior walls, roofs, and decks.
- Frame interior walls, build stairs, and install drywall, crown molding, doors, and cabinets.
- Help erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Instruct, direct, supervise, and mentor laborers and other construction helpers
- Create materials lists and assure timely arrival to jobsite
- Communicate with all stakeholders throughout the project
- Monitor and manage change orders
- Produce beautiful work: on time, under/at budget & keep the client happy
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- A 3-4year carpentry apprenticeship plus a minimum of 4 years’ experience in residential construction OR
- 7+ years’ experience in residential construction
- Must own hand tools common to the trade.
- Commitment to delivering outstanding service
- Reliable, focused and detail-oriented
- Self-directed with a 'make-it-happen' attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret plans
- Impeccable communication skills
- Physically able to do the work
- Experience working in high-end residential construction - a PLUS
- Experience supervising others in a professional, positive and effective manner - a PLUS
If you or someone you know would make a great addition to our team, send us your resume along with a cover letter that describes your area of expertise, what attracts you to MPB, and your pay expectations and availability as well.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive base pay.
- Attractive benefits package (health insurance, PTO, bonuses, retirement plan, and more)
- Opportunities for growth in a stable and established company. Not just a job, but a career.
- A supportive, healthy, and fun work environment.
To learn more about us, visit our website at: https://matpelbuilders.com/
We are looking forward to hearing from YOU!