Since 1986 Matarozzi Pelsinger Builders has crafted some of the most innovative and complex residences and commercial spaces across the California San Francisco Bay Area. Over the last five years, we have expanded our success into the Jackson Hole, Wyoming region, and have been growing our local team in this exciting market.
We are looking for a General Manager for our WY Division. This outstanding individual’s entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients and subs, generating new business, training and motivating team members, preserving excellence in service, promoting our image and brand, and meeting business objectives.
- DIVISION PLANNING - Provides organization and planning with a broad and detailed understanding of MPB operations with respect to our Best Practices, protocols, operations, and financial goals.
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT - Has a deep understanding of construction contracts and subcontracts, as well as construction insurance requirements. Oversees contract management for all Division projects.
- PROJECT CONTROLS & OPERATIONS - Provides project controls and monitors the performance of the projects; takes corrective action as needed.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE, CONTROL & MANAGEMENT - Provides consultation, gives suggestions, and provides advice for undertaking key changes in the planning of pivotal Division strategies and decisions.
- HR & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - Hires and trains staff. Inspires, develops, and coaches Team Members and Teams to meet or exceed company-wide performance standards.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, architecture, or related field
- Advanced Certification (CPA, JD, MBA) an absolute PLUS
- Five years’ experience in construction management with extensive experience successfully delivering construction projects on time and within budget
- Extensive working knowledge of construction management principles and functions, including but not limited to project controls, scheduling, and contract management
- Solid understanding of budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting
- Strong management, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to see the big picture, and maintain broad, long-term goals
- Impeccable verbal communications skills
- Highly proficient with technology
- Graceful under pressure, able to work well under tight deadlines
- Enjoys being challenged, a results-oriented team player
- Able to take coaching and feedback constructively
- Willing and able to take 12 hours of continuing education per year
What we offer:
- Attractive base pay.
- Competitive benefits package (health insurance, PTO, yearend bonus, retirement plan, and more).
- A supportive, healthy, and fun work environment in a stable and established company.
- We are becoming an ESOP. Our team members are also business owners.
- Paid training for professional advancement in leadership, management, and industry technology.
- We prefer to hire local talent but will pay relocating costs for the right person.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send us the following documents:
- A cover letter that describes your area of expertise and what attracts you to MPB, make sure to include your pay expectations and availability as well.
- An up-to-date copy of your resume.
- Three to five professional references, with up-to-date phone numbers and email addresses.