Village Gardener is looking for an experienced Landscape Manager to join our team and fast-growing company. This individual will drive landscape and irrigation sales and project management.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, sales-driven, resourceful, and a team player.
Bilingual in Spanish preferable. Valid driver’s license & US citizenship.
Competitive salary & benefits package.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all operations of a landscape crew & project management
- Ability to lead a crew on projects from start to end, ensuring quality production and completion
- Ensure safety standards are met
- Maintain and prioritize schedules, use of resources and conduct quality control checks
- Maintain positive client relations and timely communication
- Hiring and training of new employees per company policies
- Product purchasing
- Develop production cost estimates for selected new opportunities
- Manage production costs and ensure project is within budget
- Bidding and estimating software knowledge, preferably Service Autopilot
- Maintenance of division fleet and equipment
- 5-10 years experience as a manager preferred, specifically for landscape construction and irrigation, with proven success in managing a team
- Complete understanding of all aspects of landscape & hardscape construction and design
- Strong project management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Leadership & communication skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Proficiency in bidding and estimating
- Ability to prioritize and schedule efficiently