Seasonal Airport Sales Associate Definition of Position This position reports to the Director of Retail and is responsible for performing sales and administrative duties. Airport Sales Associates are assigned to the Airport specific location.
We are hiring for this immediately...HOUSING AVAILABLE W/POSITION
Examples of Duties The following are considered essential duties for this position:
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with other co-workers, the public, agency personnel, and any other business connections
- Communicate needs, issues, opportunities and concerns promptly with the DOR
- Responsive to the availability of merchandise in order to maintain sufficient product inventory
- Oversee the receipt of inventory and the organization of merchandise in storage area
- Complete remittances daily
- Maximize sales by maintaining full shelves and a complete and well-stocked inventory
- Trouble-shoot any POS/Retail Star system problems
- Keep log books current in order to maintain good communication with DOR and co-workers
- Safeguard all inventory, stock, cash, and association property in accordance with approved security regulations
- Work closely with the DOR to ensure the needs of the store are met.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications Qualifications for this position include knowledge and possession of the following:
- Standard office and administrative procedures.
- Google Docs and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to master the operation of a computerized cash register system.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including proper usage of English language, i.e., grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Experience working independently and being self motivated.
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of customers.
- Willingness to establish and maintain positive working relationships with peers, partners, the public, and others contacted during the course of work.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to remain calm under stress, and to work patiently, pleasantly, and competently with others.
Licenses and Certificates Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license during the course of employment.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands Must be willing to work a flexible schedule depending on GTA needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays. Duties require sufficient mobility to work in a typical office setting and use standard office equipment. In addition, must be physically fit enough to lift and move objects up to 40 pounds and set up/dismantle event equipment and materials.