New Frontiers Auto Rental, LLC is a locally owned franchise of Dollar/Thrifty Rent a Car. We have been in business in downtown Jackson for 12 years. We are looking for a motivated year-round Assistant Manager to drive our team to success, no matter the season. Join Dollar Thrifty as an Operations Assistant Manager to coach and help motivate your team to increase financial profitability, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. You will be a key player in critical functions including Customer Service and Counter Sales.
Salary, individual monthly commission, team bonuses, company sponsored IRA, paid vacation, and ski pass.
- A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service-oriented environment
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
- Possess a US Driver's License with a minimum of 5 years driving experience, and have a clean driving record
- Proficiency in English. Good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail - Goes the extra mile. Proven experience within a customer facing environment.
- Proven strong sales and closing skills in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Motivated to achieve and exceed targeted goals.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and work inside/outside in various weather conditions
- Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of working well within a team
- Assist with the hiring, training, and coaching process for new and existing employees
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Uphold company standards and processes
- Create daily game plan based off utilization and adjust during day for changes
- Be the leading employee throughout the rental and return process
- Manage schedules of employees and coordination of shuttle vehicles.
- Provide exemplary customer service and issue resolution.
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction
- Assist with fleet management, damage collection and reporting.
- Assist with building maintenance and upkeep and maintain an organized work space
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.