Transaction Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support managing various client databases. Send new clients online pre-qualification link on behalf of originator.
- Set and confirm appointments for the originator and manage calendar.
- Act as a point of contact for the customer and referral source, keeping them informed throughout the process
- Provide marketing support by coordinating, creating, obtaining compliance approval, tracking, and distributing advertising materials as needed.
- Monitor key dates related to loan transactions and respond accordingly.
- Maintain referral source relationships through quick response time and excellent custom service.
- Keep up to date with company approved programs and software systems; implement and execute new systems for team and clients.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Ideal candidates will be detail oriented, have strong communication skills, be proficient in managing timelines and excellent team players.
For more information, please email [email protected]