Alpine Air Coffee Hut in Teton Valley is now hiring for a Coffee Hut Manager
Overall Objective: Responsible for full operational management of Victor Coffee Hut.
Able to prioritize critical tasks and implement functional improvements in consultation with owner
Assist in the opening of the Driggs Coffee Hut and once open, take responsibility for full operational management of both Victor and Driggs Coffee Huts.
Ensure consistent daily operations including scheduling and inventory management.
Successfully manage and continue to grow current operations into a highly profitable business that can scale, including the opening of the second location.
Take ownership of staffing and scheduling
Business development and marketing
· Successfully manage and grow current operations
· Assist in opening and then subsequently manage secondary location in Driggs
· Develop customer loyalty program via Square options
· Own and guide the brand with an eye for detail ensuring execution is consistent and builds brand connection, community engagement and a strong customer base
· Performance Reviews
· Being on call to help cover as required including covering unexpected staff absenteeism
· Being first point of contact for the team
· Manage orders and inventory working with suppliers
· Monthly stock take
· Maintain sanitary work environment to health code
· Maintain a safe work environment, both physically and socially
· Ensure customers are engaged in a timely fashion when they pull up to the window
· Deal with any issues or customer concerns as they arise in an empathetic, timely, professional manner
· Hold the team to a standard of excellence
Skills & Qualifications:
Email resume and cover letter to [email protected]